It’s been a while since my last post but I hope by writing this one, it will be useful for you: last minute shoppers.
I have been invited to a Christmas dinner at the last minute. We will be about 12 people and I wanted to get something cute, fun, special for everyone. But when you have a small budget, shopping can be a pain. I wrote down my list of folks and think about each person, their origins, their favorite colors, styles, habits…
When you think ahead, I think customized/monogrammed gifts are great and make them really special. But here is what you can get on the 24th AM. ENJOY!
From 1 to 4: ANTHROPOLOGIE
1. Limited Edition Golden Mongram Mug – $10
In stores, there are pretty much sold out, you might get lucky though and find the initial you want! The regular mugs are at $8.
2. Mini Capri Blue Candle – $12 Need some fresh, fruity, floral scents at home? Pick a candle. There is a large selection at Anthropologie, different scents, sizes, prices, packages, prints… A candle makes a nice deco piece in a room.
3. Monogrammed Filigree Keychain – $18 A solo key hanging out there, always looking for your keys, never can find them? Add a personal touch with your initial, some colors, noise and a cute tassel.
4. Royal Apothic Conservatory Collection Mini Eau De Parfum – $18 Perfume can be hard to choose for someone else but these mini bottles and scents are great. The packaging is vintage.
I got the English Rose for a grandmother from the UK, I don’t think I can go wrong with it!
5. Notebooks – a notebook is always nice for these workers always taking notes, or bloggers, creative person… I love the one from Moleskine, it’s great quality and price point. But you can find them everywhere even if you go at TJ Maxx, Marshalls… J.Crew got some cute ones too. But lately I have discovered the May Designs brand, it’s completely customized. The one I have created in the picture is at $19 – Shipping cost at $6.
6. Happy Socks – for her or for him! – $19 for the cute box of 3 to 4 pairs of socks at Nordstrom Rack, or also I found some at TJ Maxx. But at Nordstrom Rack, there is a lot of stock and a better selection. I used to wear boring plain black socks but my sweet stylish love has a drawer full of fun, colorful socks from Happy Socks, J. Crew… And as a stylish men, he loves to match them with his sweaters/shirts. So do I. I believe that everyone should be the owner of a pair of Happy Socks.
7. Chocolates – Kisman ‘Felicidad’ Navidad Gift Box, 12 milk chocolate bars TCHO – $16.95. You have no idea of what to buy? Or you barely know the person? Chocolates are always a good options. As I’m not a huge fan of Ghirardelli or See Candie’s, I have chosen for this new brand TCHO and I love their fun, colorful packagings.
8. Unicorn Shaped Jewelry Holder – Forever 21 – $8.8
I love this little cute idea, I got two myself this year from Jonathan Adler and J. Crew. I left one at work and brought one at home. I got one at Anthropologie with the Big Ben in the middle because my friend loves London. You can put your jewelry, or even your keys, coins, can use it as a soap dish etc…
9. Aster Frame 5×7 – Crate & Barrel – $24.95
This ribbed sunburst of antiqued brass aluminum lets family, friends, pets portraits shine in your home or in your office!
If you go to Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, you will even find great cheaper frames. These stores always have some treasures waiting for you.
HAPPY SHOPPING & MERRY CHRISTMAS