I went shopping few weeks ago in SF downtown and I made a lovely finding. First of all, I have discovered a brand I’ve never shopped before: Club Monaco. I knew this brand but I never dare to go in because I knew it wasn’t really for my budget but that day I wanted to explore different brands and I’ve decided to go in anyway. I’m glad I did.
I found this cute little skirt for $35 only – you can shop it online here http://bit.ly/1fYB71l but price is higher (they had a 30% additional off)! I thought it will be more a spring/summer skirt and I’ll wear it with a white blouse or casual shirt with nude or gold flats… It’s one option.
But as it’s already Fall and I’m a black lover, I have decided to dress it up with some black and accessorize with some coral/orange notes to pop up the light orange in the skirt.
- Mix with my new cut out booties – totally trendy http://bit.ly/1hdPspC,
- A must have classic black blazer with roll up or not. Mine is from H&M, I got it 2 years ago for $50, update: SOLD OUT NOW AT ZARA,
- A casual black sweater you can find everywhere but I have selected a J. Crew Factory one with better quality as it’s an essential piece you will wear over and over throughout several seasons, http://bit.ly/HeDT3W,
- My amazing leather Satchel, I have chose this light purse to boost back the skirt, I bought it on sale few months ago at J. Crew so it sold out but for Fall/Winter they have it in black and in spice colors http://bit.ly/HeEliw and there is also a mini version in black and “paprika”http://bit.ly/1aaKXec, love the mini version, super cute – will wait for the sales,
- A statement necklace to dress up the outfit – the Olivia Bib Necklace from Stella & Dot http://bit.ly/1dp7sgG. Love it? Want it for free? Contact me and host a trunk show!
- Makeup: I got this bright coral gloss from bareMinerals – well for free as it was one of the goodies at the last S&D Hoopla. I don’t usually wear gloss but I really love this one and I think for this kind of color, a gloss is the perfect option. http://bit.ly/1bjS6p1
- Nails: L’Orange by L’Oreal to match my necklace and my lips http://amzn.to/1ih1vA9
Love this outfit? What do you think?
N.B: Parisians are known for wearing just black and when they are a little bit crazy they wear a pop of grey according to the comedian Olivier Giraud.